Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Storage and Cooking Instructions of Thin Pepperoni Pizza

I am posting this as a personal reference as I usually would throw away a pizza box once bought home and store in the freezer. The problem is that when the time comes to cook the pizza I do not have the box and so is the cooking instruction. So I have decided to have a copy of my own here in my blog. This is the cooking guideline for the brand Goodfellas Thin Pepperoni Pizza.

Cooking Guidelines
Oven cook - From Frozen: For best results cook from frozen. 1. Get the oven warmed up to 190°C/Gas Mark 5 for a fan assisted oven heat to 180°C. 2. Remove all packaging and recycle carton. 3. Spread out topping, then slide your pizza onto the top shelf of the oven. No need for a baking tray. 4. Bake for 15-17 mins. When your Goodfella's Thin Pizza is golden brown and piping hot, pop it on a wire rack to cool slightly before eating, as toppings can be extremely hot. As appliances may vary, these are guidelines only.

Storage
Food freezer **** Until best before date† Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment *** Until best before date† Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment ** 1 Month Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment * 1 Week Ice Making Compartment 3 Days †Should be -18°C or cooler Do not refreeze, once thawed.


1 comment:

  1. thanks this helped with my homework:D

    ReplyDelete